Feb 20, 2008

Killer Instincts

It seems like it's been ages since my last blog post. I'm trying my best to keep up with things, but the all day sickness and exhaustion are proving to be a hurtle that even I must lay down under and nap! I don't know what to write about. My mind seems to be stuck on babies and baby stuff and my upcoming doctor's appointment. It's less than 2 weeks away now so it's getting closer! I am excited, but still apprehensive that once I get there something won't be just perfect. I have a list of questions 4 miles long. You'd think that a second time mom wouldn't have so many questions and demands. I mean, I've done this before, it shouldn't be a big deal. Right?

I have to say that once I see this baby on ultrasound I'm sure I'll feel much better. I'll feel even better still if I can hear it's little heart beating.

Paul's mom asked if I had any instinct of whether the baby will be a boy or a girl. I am feeling that it's going to be a boy. However, with Haley, I was wrong. With Haley I think I wanted a boy so badly that the "want" superceded the instinct. This time I don't care if we have a boy or a girl, and yet I'm still thinking boy. Cheri22 said it would be a boy, so maybe she'll be right with the sex like she was right with when I'd get pregnant. A girl can hope!

1 comments:

Tracie said...

I hope and pray that Cheri is right too!!!

We're Pregnant