Mar 6, 2008

Lunacy and Lysol

I'm driving myself nuts. Literally.

While pregnant with Haley, I never got much of the "nesting" everyone talks about. My only concern was having things ready for her: crib, clothes, bottles, etc. This time around seems to be so much different already. How can nesting start in the first trimester? Well, folks, let me tell you- it has!

I have no energy at all and I am nauseous a good portion of everyday, and yet, all I can think about is cleaning. I might lay down with the intention of sneaking a nap, and all I can do is lay there thinking about what I should get up and clean. It's beginning to interfere with normal thought process even. I can't stand it anymore.

The only rational explanation of all of this is that my newest obsession is not only pregnancy related, but also my extra-awful case of spring fever. The two, working in harmony, are driving me mad. I'll be certifiable by early next week, I'm sure of it. The men in white coats will be here to drag me off to my padded room any day now. So, if you don't hear from me for awhile, that's where I'll be: Bellview!!

1 comments:

Tracie said...

LOL!!! I have had it a LOT as well....but then again...I'm anal about cleaning so how can I really tell the difference? LMAO!!!!

We're Pregnant