Mar 30, 2008

On A Brighter Note

Not all is doom and gloom today. Blogger still sucks, but I do have some good news. Today I'm 13 weeks which marks the end of the first trimester. I haven't been able to breathe that sigh of relief yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon. My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday and we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. We've been able to see it twice now, but I've been dying to HEAR it. I don't know why that seems more important than seeing it right now. So, I'm pretty excited for that!!

Only 2 days to wait. What will I do with my time until then?

6 comments:

Maddie's Mom said...

Yay for 2nd trimester!!! This is Ashley from CO :)

shannon said...

woo hoo. i'm sure you will hear that wonderful heartbeat tomorrow and be relieved!! good luck girly!

texi said...

YAY!!! i hope you can relax a little tiny bit more now. congrats on 2nd trimester!!

xoxoxo

nina poo said...

I am so glad that you are in your second Trimester Mindy. I am breathing I sigh of relief with you! I am so excited for you!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment - And congrats on entering the 2nd trimester - big sigh of relief - Cant wait to see some u/s pics!

Anonymous said...

dress for wedding
dresses

We're Pregnant