Jan 9, 2008

In Your Face, Mindy!!

Well, another friend is pregnant. Maybe this is the clomid talking, but I'm angry and I'm upset. There is more to it all than JUST that she is pregnant. I'm happy for her that she is getting the THIRD baby that she wants. I think it just falls right into the category of being insensitive how it was announced. No, I won't make apologies for being upset or angry at the way things have been handled. Those are my true feelings on the matter, so it's better that it's known. I think it's definitely time for a break from one of my forums. It's so very obvious that nobody takes into consideration my feelings or what I go through every week, every month and every year since very few of them can even relate to any of it and several don't even try...

4 comments:

shannon said...

mindy, as soon as i saw the post this morning, my first thought was you. i do understand. it hurts to see how easily she got pg and hard it is for you and all the shit that you have to go through. i haven't talked to you in a few days, please call me, message me, or e-mail me. something just to know that we can still talk! love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Mindy I'm so sorry that you are hurting so bad inside. Believe me I still understand, I didnt forget what it felt like to be on the other side, trust me!!! I love you girl, and your day will come...I'm not gonna preach you know it, but its the waiting that sucks, but we are all here to get you thru this...good and bad....love ya biotch!!!

susie said...

Mindy, i am here for you. Some people just want to brag, and don't have compassion for others. It'll happen for you. Keep your head up!
love you whore

Mindy said...

I wondered how you would take the news...You are definately in my thoughts and prayers (for as much as that will do! ha). It's your turn girl--Lisa did it and I have faith that the clomid is going to be what you need to get that little baby growing inside.... Vent my way anytime you need to!

(the other) Mindy

We're Pregnant